One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This monomorphism, in at least one duplicate, does not allow segregation between duplicates, which is necessary to determine whether loci are or are not linked.’
- ‘The temperate japonica and aromatic populations also had the highest incidence of monomorphism, with 15 and 21 monomorphic loci, respectively.’
- ‘The increase in tail length in M. leucopterus is shown to a greater extent in the males, resulting in sexual monomorphism.’
- ‘Indeed, initial evidence based on allozymes indicated widespread genetic monomorphism in submerged plants, suggesting a much larger role for clonal than for sexual propagation.’
- ‘Consistent with these predictions, monogamy is correlated with sexual monomorphism and polygamy is correlated with sexual dimorphism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.