One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These results were ascribed to a self-association process undergone by the monomeric antibiotic molecules within the lipid bilayer.’
- ‘Polymerization is another type of chemical reaction employed in organic synthesis to couple small monomeric units into a much larger chain.’
- ‘In all cases the monomeric lipid molecule is virtually absent, dimeric or trimeric species predominating in each case.’
- ‘Polystyrene is a high molecular weight polymer made up of repeating monomeric units of styrene.’
- ‘In red wines oxygen aids in the formation of pigmented tannins with colours that are more permanent than those of monomeric anthocyanins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.