One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Polymerization is another type of chemical reaction employed in organic synthesis to couple small monomeric units into a much larger chain.’
- ‘In all cases the monomeric lipid molecule is virtually absent, dimeric or trimeric species predominating in each case.’
- ‘In red wines oxygen aids in the formation of pigmented tannins with colours that are more permanent than those of monomeric anthocyanins.’
- ‘These results were ascribed to a self-association process undergone by the monomeric antibiotic molecules within the lipid bilayer.’
- ‘Polystyrene is a high molecular weight polymer made up of repeating monomeric units of styrene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.