One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hydrate containing one mole of water per mole of the compound.
- ‘With time this triple-layered phase underwent a partial transformation into a crystalline trilayer with a structure akin to that of the 3D triclinic crystal of cholesterol monohydrate.’
- ‘Most effervescent creatine products contain creatine citrate or creatine monohydrate along with bicarbonate and citric acid.’
- ‘Creatine monohydrate is known to have poor bioavailability, which means not much of what you take actually makes it into your bloodstream.’
- ‘Nitrofurantoin monohydrate is another reasonable prophylactic antibiotic that may be used in children who are older than eight weeks of age.’
- ‘Creatine monohydrate took the world by storm and gave bodybuilders and athletes a legitimate way to build muscle, increase strength, and enhance performance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.