One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Condom use was equally low among all types of monogamists, suggesting that self-definition, rather than relationship length or number of partners, was the primary impetus for abandoning condom use.’
- ‘Within the last twelve months, 32 / 23% of the self-defined monogamists had more than one sexual partner.’
- ‘Although people are less likely to marry their first sexual partner nowadays, they are often serial monogamists, enjoying one long-term relationship after another.’
- ‘People who practice polyamory are entitled to the same respect as those who are monogamists.’
- ‘Burns himself is great as Tommy, the serial monogamist who's trying to stay ethical against all odds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.