One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The painting is monochromatically brown, drifting into black and brownish greens, colours to which Staël gives a brilliant luminosity.’
- ‘Most of the flashback sequences are monochromatically colour-coded to the tiniest detail.’
- ‘This is not a monochromatically somber piece, but a suspenseful slice of unvarnished life, mixing anguish and grief with smiles and laughs.’
- ‘This consistency paints the album monochromatically, but achieves powerful effects on the more ephemeral songs.’
- ‘The lens would have near-perfect performance, at least on axis, monochromatically, and not including fabrication errors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.