One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After a seemingly endless day, they were still moneyless.’
- ‘‘I, like the vast majority of mankind, am powerless, voiceless and moneyless,’ he told the leader.’
- ‘My stance on this may leave me moneyless, but at least I'll have my dignity.’
- ‘Lamalera, an almost moneyless society, depends primarily on barter.’
- ‘The whole concept revolves around a moneyless society, with administrative decisions made based on scientific fact rather than lobbyists and special interest groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.