One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The whole concept revolves around a moneyless society, with administrative decisions made based on scientific fact rather than lobbyists and special interest groups.’
- ‘My stance on this may leave me moneyless, but at least I'll have my dignity.’
- ‘After a seemingly endless day, they were still moneyless.’
- ‘Lamalera, an almost moneyless society, depends primarily on barter.’
- ‘‘I, like the vast majority of mankind, am powerless, voiceless and moneyless,’ he told the leader.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.