One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Police arrested four men Wednesday on suspicion of running an unauthorized moneylending ring that has charged interest rates 16,000 times the legal limit.’
- ‘They are exploited either by their ‘employer’ or the moneylending elite.’
- ‘In effect, we are slowly surrendering our sovereignty in exchange for moneylending.’
- ‘Women's moneylending varies seasonally in tandem with agrarian financial cycles.’
- ‘Any lender offering loans above 23 per cent APR must apply to the regulatory authority for a moneylending licence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.