One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A measure of the amount of money in circulation within a country or economic sector.‘central banks usually define and monitor several monetary aggregates’
- ‘Japan needs rapid expansion of its monetary aggregates.’
- ‘The crux of the matter was evidenced in the late 1920s, as it is today, in the monetary aggregates and credit data.’
- ‘The ebbs and flows of the mortgage-refinancing wave have compromised the relationship between economic activity and monetary aggregates.’
- ‘Some trumpeted a decline in the monetary aggregates as an indication of faltering Liquidity and Credit contraction.’
- ‘Some of these IOUs would be captured in the monetary aggregates, while others would not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.