One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The plan, according to the Lieutenant General in Naples, was to ‘establish monarchic authority, morality, and good sense in Naples and Sicily’.’
- ‘For several centuries until the end of monarchic historical Armenia in 1045 and Cilicia in 1375, there were aristocratic noble houses with their respective court-related responsibilities.’
- ‘The sceptre is believed to be a symbol for a monarchic or theocratic order, or a combination of the two.’
- ‘As Dickens perceived it, the root cause of the French Revolution lay in an abuse of monarchic and aristocratic power in the eighteenth century.’
- ‘Also, he was uncomfortable with formality, dignity or the symbolic and monarchic aspects of the Presidency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.