One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The system provides for the perpetration of a monarchial power structure that should have been abandoned with our first revolution 228 years ago.’
- ‘The earliest block, found in the monarchial period, appears in fact to be the most recent.’
- ‘The king of the small Himalayan kingdom is now spearheading a move to form a constitution that would end the monarchial rule.’
- ‘Only three or four attained ministerial posts with some influence on national policies in an increasingly autocratic monarchial regime.’
- ‘Political reforms in 18th century Spain were carried out under monarchial absolutism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.