One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Communication is each monadic individual reaching beyond the limits of their self-enclosed individual existence of I = I.’
- ‘What ultimately undermines the presentation of these seemingly monadic fragments of a stable Cartesian subjectivity in this text is its material referent - the place memorialised as the location of writing.’
- ‘They can hide inner feelings of a monadic existence, while the rest of the world seems to cruise carefree.’
- ‘Thus the natural view of change is that real, metaphysical change in a thing would be change in the monadic or internal or intrinsic properties of the thing.’
- ‘Traditionally qualia have regarded as intrinsic, private, ineffable monadic features of experience, but current theories of qualia often reject at least some of those commitments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.