One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus the natural view of change is that real, metaphysical change in a thing would be change in the monadic or internal or intrinsic properties of the thing.’
- ‘What ultimately undermines the presentation of these seemingly monadic fragments of a stable Cartesian subjectivity in this text is its material referent - the place memorialised as the location of writing.’
- ‘Traditionally qualia have regarded as intrinsic, private, ineffable monadic features of experience, but current theories of qualia often reject at least some of those commitments.’
- ‘They can hide inner feelings of a monadic existence, while the rest of the world seems to cruise carefree.’
- ‘Communication is each monadic individual reaching beyond the limits of their self-enclosed individual existence of I = I.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.