One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In competition with major electronics companies, they are confident their 10-year head-start will help them win the moletronic race.’
- ‘I shall describe major strategies involved in building the simplest moletronic application, the non-volatile memory chip.’
- ‘To make moletronic computers a reality, the devices had to do more than merely let electrons flow through them.’
- ‘Defect reduction could be an essential part of moletronic chipmaking as well, said Brown, noting that controlling defects in self-assembled monolayers, or SAMs, is critical.’
- ‘That means the race is on to develop nanodimensional and moletronic devices and associated production methods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.