One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That means the race is on to develop nanodimensional and moletronic devices and associated production methods.’
- ‘I shall describe major strategies involved in building the simplest moletronic application, the non-volatile memory chip.’
- ‘Defect reduction could be an essential part of moletronic chipmaking as well, said Brown, noting that controlling defects in self-assembled monolayers, or SAMs, is critical.’
- ‘In competition with major electronics companies, they are confident their 10-year head-start will help them win the moletronic race.’
- ‘To make moletronic computers a reality, the devices had to do more than merely let electrons flow through them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.