One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reverse process in solution, has a molecularity of unity and is said to be unimolecular.’
- ‘The molecularity of an elementary reaction is the number of molecules coming together to react in an elementary reaction.’
- ‘Sometimes the molecularity of a reaction can be used to guess if an elementary reaction is a rate-determining step.’
- ‘In general the dimension of rate constants strictly follows from the molecularity of the elementary reaction which they describe.’
- ‘In this article we demonstrate the channel-forming ability of trichotoxin and describe experiments aimed at elucidating its molecularity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.