One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Moldova or its inhabitants.‘the Moldovan opera tradition’
- ‘They are teaching trial techniques to Moldovan lawyers.’
- ‘Moldovan wine is among the continent's finest.’
- ‘I followed these Moldovan footballers all over the world.’
- ‘The Moldovan visitors will be entertained by local musicians, singers and dancers.’
- ‘We will welcome the Moldovan athletes this Tuesday.’
A native or inhabitant of Moldova.‘Moldovans want to show pride in their country’
- ‘Moldovans take great pride in their tradition of wine-making.’
- ‘Moldovans face many of the same economic problems.’
- ‘High school graduation usually presents a young Moldovan with the choice of either going to work or continuing school in preparation for the university.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.