One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The titrated volume and molarity of the base can be used to determine the acid concentration.’
- ‘The absolute molar concentration was such that when dissolved in the final volume of aqueous buffer the solution had a total lipid plus cholesterol molarity of 2 mM.’
- ‘These fragments were ligated to the vector of approximately the same molarity to minimize tandem inserts in one clone.’
- ‘The assembly of sickle hemoglobin requires high hemoglobin concentrations in vivo and in phosphate buffers of low molarity.’
- ‘If the solvent used is water the molarity and the molality are essentially the same.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.