One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dry moistureless desert is perhaps the most perfect place for this type of new technology.’
- ‘Adam breathed deeply of the moistureless, high-altitude air and felt a familiar, if long absent soreness in his throat and his sinus.’
- ‘Along the road were mud bricks put together in the shape of small houses to dry in the hot and moistureless desert climate.’
- ‘In dry caves, preservation is often excellent, due to moistureless air and limited bacterial activity.’
- ‘It is a sort of colorless, moistureless, echoing, antiseptically clean dungeon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.