One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This cooking method allows the potatoes to cook in their own steam, retaining their moistness, while infusing them with garlic and rosemary flavors.’
- ‘She felt the tears mix with the moistness of her skin and she suddenly felt so many things all at once; loneliness, pain and heartbreak.’
- ‘‘Hey, babe,’ Dom replied, noticing the moistness of her eyes, ‘why are you crying?’’
- ‘There was a feeling of wet on their face, from the moistness of the damp, thinning air.’
- ‘If there is one quality that almost everyone looks for in a cake, it is moistness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.