One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Glaciers are powerful modificatory agents, and they can duplicate human flaking to a startling degree.’
- ‘In syntactic analysis, a construction of the sentence (structural analysis tree) such as modificatory relations among the words is determined as will be described later.’
- ‘Being based on the colour of maternal tissue, this polymorphism necessarily has a modificatory basis.’
- ‘Thus, we found no evidence for a modificatory genome size plasticity in D. villosum.’
- ‘Psychotherapy's objective of facilitating beneficial change or development with its patients or clients certainly qualifies it as party to disciplinary power's modificatory objectives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.