One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘This is significant and if God meant it the way the modalists and the other heretics meant it, three definite articles would not have separated the three.’
- ‘I am not sure whether the quality of thinking here rises to the level of the modalist heresy.’
- ‘God, to the modalist, is not a Tri-Unity unto Himself, but only in his revelation to mankind.’
- ‘Plainly, then, the modalists did not mean that Father is interchangeable with Son in terminology.’
- ‘Nonetheless, most models of the Trinity that have been proposed and defended have leaned in modalist or tritheistic directions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.