One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the mockumentarians are never mentioned.’
- ‘Basically, I've been haunted by mockumentarians for the past few weeks.’
- ‘The main difference is that our mockumentarians are throwing rocks, or perhaps lobbing cream pies, in their own glass house.’
- ‘I know its easy to pin the race card on the Republicans, but it just doesn't work there, no matter how much a certain mockumentarian wants us to believe so.’
- ‘The tone is loose and playful throughout - even when things get violent, the film's jaunty mockumentarian style is never lacking in wit and sarcasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.