One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A high-protein vegetarian food resembling duck meat but made from wheat gluten.‘the cashew dish with mock duck was perfect’
- ‘I especially like their mushroom fried rice, their mock duck, and their hot and sour soup.’
- ‘Their increasing inebriation may have explained why some of them actually liked the mock duck.’
- ‘Then comes the mock duck, looking, smelling, and tasting uncannily like, well, duck.’
- ‘There's even a vegan barbecue chicken pizza with mock duck and vegan cheese.’
- ‘When I saw "crispy aromatic mock duck" on the menu, I absolutely had to have it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.