One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cappuccino containing chocolate flavoring.
- ‘This doesn't make for light reading over your lunchtime mochaccino - but it sure is interesting.’
- ‘She shook her head and laughed as she continued stirring her mochaccino.’
- ‘From the old worlds of Christopher Columbus and the Conquistadors to the new world of cocoa lattes and double mochaccinos, hot chocolate has come full circle.’
- ‘The waitress put them down on the table, a hot chocolate for Ava, and a mochaccino for Jonathan.’
- ‘From fruit smoothies to mochaccinos, Americans seem to be consuming more liquids than ever before.’
1980s: blend of mocha and cappuccino.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.