A cappuccino containing chocolate flavoring.
- ‘From fruit smoothies to mochaccinos, Americans seem to be consuming more liquids than ever before.’
- ‘This doesn't make for light reading over your lunchtime mochaccino - but it sure is interesting.’
- ‘From the old worlds of Christopher Columbus and the Conquistadors to the new world of cocoa lattes and double mochaccinos, hot chocolate has come full circle.’
- ‘She shook her head and laughed as she continued stirring her mochaccino.’
- ‘The waitress put them down on the table, a hot chocolate for Ava, and a mochaccino for Jonathan.’
1980s: blend of mocha and cappuccino.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.