One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Could Jeremy detect that, despite my scheme, I was a mobilizer, too?’
- ‘‘These persons act as social mobilisers who reach out to the community with a holistic approach,’ she said.’
- ‘Human rights as an ideology is a potent mobiliser of support for imperialist interventions and, as mentioned, a formidable guarantor of legitimacy.’
- ‘‘Europe is a mobiliser in these kind of areas,’ he said.’
- ‘He wasn't a rabble-rouser, he wasn't a fiery speaker, he wasn't a mobiliser of large crowds, and he certainly wasn't a guerrilla.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.