One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sculpture with moving parts.
- ‘The dancers looked like mobile sculptures as they danced, emoted and twirled across the stage.’
- ‘In the middle hangs a mobile sculpture that, due to its reflective, moving surfaces, reinforces the play of light, city, and sky with the facade.’
- ‘Three other sites will follow, along with a mobile sculpture, which will move around East Lancashire.’
- ‘Two mobile sculptures (Medusa and Bambu) on either side of the stage interpret these musical compositions.’
- ‘When one is visiting our magnet school for the arts, the first thing one might notice is the ‘mobile sculptures’ airily suspended in each of the four outdoor stairwells.’
- ‘There will be mobile sculptures, mandalas, earth shrines, drawing installations and stone carvings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.