One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Internet as accessed by means of a smartphone or other mobile device.‘audio and visuals matter more than ever now, especially as more of the world gains access to stable high-speed mobile Internet’as modifier ‘he positioned the company as less of a wireless phone network and more of a mobile Internet provider’
- ‘All the technical capability that people talked about three years ago, such as always-on mobile internet, is now there.’
- ‘With the mobile internet, fear exists that a fraudster can literally pluck sensitive information out of the air.’
- ‘It's the tech sector's next big step toward mastering the mobile Internet.’
- ‘Siemens also is working with Chinese partners to develop a new standard for third-generation cellular service, aimed at the mobile Internet.’
- ‘The focus will be to enhance the security aspects required within a mobile internet server.’
- ‘International Data Corporation estimates there are more than 1.5 billion cell phone users, including 250 million mobile Internet users.’
- ‘The company specialises in providing server-based technology to facilitate transactions over the mobile internet.’
- ‘Despite these problems, music over mobile Internet is a compelling proposition.’
- ‘It was among the best blogs I've seen on the mobile Internet.’
- ‘In fact, instead of energizing the mobile Internet, the new handsets may slow it down.’
- ‘The firm develops the silicon chips that are the major brains of mobile internet products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.