One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An online video game which can be played by a very large number of people simultaneously.
- ‘I've worked on PC adventures games, console games, and MMOGs and enjoyed all of them.’
- ‘Every MMOG with any emphasis on worldbuilding and dictating a story should look to TSW and think "They done good."’
- ‘MMOGs on mobile can be tricky to get right.’
- ‘There are companies out there focusing solely on MMOG games and there is no reason why I can't adopt the same business model.’
- ‘Whether they use a shard cluster or a grid, all MMOGs use multiple machines to distribute the game processing load.’
- ‘What's the first action you do after logging into an MMOG you've been absent from for some time?’
- ‘I don't think any MMOG that has made it to market is a failure.’
- ‘One reason I still have a WoW account is it's one of the few decent MMOGs that have no F2P players.’
- ‘MMOGs often deepen their lore and tell great stories within character interactions and quest designs; this one doesn't.’
- ‘The graphics are getting dated, but it has a solid flight model, unique player vs. player gameplay, and sheer value that set it apart from other MMOGs.’
1990s: from massively multiplayer online game.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.