One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Mixed martial arts.
- ‘People that defend MMA say that it is safer to be knocked out quickly.’
- ‘The second reason for MMA's rise has to be a reflection of today's society.’
- ‘It seems that MMA has become a popular thing to try for some athletes.’
- ‘While I respect MMA as a sport, I just can't get on board with it as a viably exciting element in an action film.’
- ‘I have very little doubt that all the MMA stars are capable fighters, and I wouldn't dare get into the ring with any of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.