One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's more approachable than Scotch, and more mixable.’
- ‘People wanted a mixable drink - specifically, one that was red and sweet.’
- ‘Very mixable and smooth with a very long finish and good acidic tang.’
- ‘Poorly marketed, and very expensive, it was originally only available as a mixable kit packaged in a too large cylinder.’
- ‘Because it does have a light flavor profile, Canadian whisky is very mixable, which many brands do promote.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.