One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The groom is a loss mitigator at a mortgage company.’
- ‘‘We're holding bonds as a mitigator of risk,’ he says.’
- ‘Standing is a partial mitigator and forsaking tasks altogether is another.’
- ‘If the key risk mitigators turn skittish, the gig is up.’
- ‘If I can stick it out it will be a good mitigator of my perfectionism too.’
- ‘This is an important mitigator against the ugly fact that proxies are inherently more complicated than other kinds of firewalls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.