One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However a coalition of peace and environmental groups is not convinced that potential impacts from the incinerator are mitigable.’
- ‘The project would also have a significant and mitigable impact to the black-crowned night heron rookery because of the removal of ornamental trees on the surrounding properties.’
- ‘All impacts were found to be mitigable to levels of insignificance.’
- ‘This is mitigable via proper sequencing of restoration projects and the Control Program.’
- ‘Routine infrastructure projects such as highway construction are said to have predictable and mitigable environmental effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.