One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's an effect of big, anonymous city life - what happens when a city is three times larger than New York - or a legacy of the mistrustfulness of the Cultural Revolution years.’
- ‘He's achieved international fame, yet his bitter mistrustfulness has alienated friends, lovers, managers, promoters and bandmates.’
- ‘The file was incomplete, I had not kept up on the charting, and due to the extreme mistrustfulness of the client, I didn't keep extensive notes.’
- ‘Impatience, mistrustfulness, and competitiveness with other writers can be very damaging to a career.’
- ‘These Americans share some of the mistrustfulness but little of the anger of alienated voters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.