One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are no amusing typos, which is a notable absence given that mistranslations have been a mainstay of British comedy for decades.’
- ‘The mistranslation, despite appearances, was not the cause for my concern.’
- ‘She put too many vague sentences in the story, which eventually caused our mistranslation.’
- ‘There are many unbelievers who tried to point out several alleged contradictions in the Qur'an but all of their attempts were either out of context, mistranslations or misquotations.’
- ‘A reasonable man might call this mistranslation at least.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.