One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The salesperson led us off through the racks, talking mistily.’
- ‘‘For the first five or six years there was a real entrepreneurial spirit, but mainly it was a lot of fun,’ he recalls, slightly mistily.’
- ‘On the up side, at least it wasn't raining mistily inside as well.’
- ‘Or rather, mistily recognizing it, he quickly denied the fact.’
- ‘Random events from the 20th century emerge from a mistily revolving world as the century's years stream past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.