One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On second thought, however, anyone must see the mistakenness of such views, though it is still very difficult to demonstrate the practical utility of public parks to the skeptic.’
- ‘Perhaps the key to overcoming this state is to simply understand its mistakenness.’
- ‘It is possible to approach the mistakenness of the notion from a variety of perspectives.’
- ‘Let me end with a story, also from the early church, about the mistakenness of our assumptions that we have God, and others do not.’
- ‘It is obligatory to explain the mistakenness of this expression and to guide them to what is correct.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.