One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is quality drama, intelligent, witty and interesting, but hardly sold at all, easily missable and lost on a digital channel.’
- ‘The lyrics are missable, and the first two minutes serve only as a good warm up to the bridge.’
- ‘I'm about as missable as, oooh, an office block, say.’
- ‘I mean, I am pretty missable, but Kate, we need time apart!’
- ‘Nor were any of the full-back's seven successful kicks particularly difficult, the conversion of his own try being the only one at any sort of missable angle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.