One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The word ‘warrior’ is entirely misrepresentative!’
- ‘When those enemies are supposed to represent real people, however, this convention seems horribly misrepresentative to the point of being offensive.’
- ‘I have said that the bias of the articles posted and constant attacks on Islam are misrepresentative of the truth.’
- ‘The waters become muddied though when one considers how we are psychologically ‘bound’ to beliefs about ourselves (or our own beliefs, in fact) that are false, misrepresentative or contradictory.’
- ‘I believe your figure is based on primarily English data, and as GPs in Scotland have historically earned significantly less than those in England, using this survey is misrepresentative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.