One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Strongly prejudiced against women.‘deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes’
- ‘In the 20th century, the Bluebeard story, with its savagely misogynistic overtones, fell into disfavor.’
- ‘They dealt out their own brand of eye-for-an-eye justice in a series of misogynistic, violent yarns.’
- ‘It turned out he specialized in violent misogynistic rants.’
- ‘Boy gets record deal, cuts misogynistic debut, tours, gets loads of girls.’
- ‘The other ex-wife is also economically powerful, albeit in a less stereotypically misogynistic way.’
- ‘The less said about this disheveled misogynistic piece of detritus the better.’
- ‘He believes the poem is no more than a misogynistic tract.’
- ‘There is a definite misogynistic, anti-feminism playing throughout the sordid vignettes.’
- ‘He's depicted as a mad, pugilistic photographer with misogynistic tendencies.’
- ‘This movie is a misogynistic, racist, idiotic piece of trash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.