One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of managing something badly or wrongly.‘he was found guilty of mismanagement of public funds’
- ‘They were to be accentuated by the evidence of gross government mismanagement during the war.’
- ‘It's trying to reverse the mismanagement of students' intellect.’
- ‘I do see the developing crisis in the context of 30 years of gross monetary mismanagement.’
- ‘Of course, human mismanagement spoils a lot of potentially promising technology on a regular basis.’
- ‘The third cause of the crisis was exchange rate mismanagement.’
- ‘This transformation has in fact undermined the agency due to its mismanagement of its self-portrait.’
- ‘Spectacularly inspired mismanagement by airline executives actually deserves much of the blame for the state of the industry.’
- ‘Alumni support, or lack thereof, had nothing to do with this level of mismanagement.’
- ‘In 1986, the company nearly went bankrupt, a victim of cash flow mismanagement.’
- ‘His financial mismanagement sometimes has violated the law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.