One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But two blatant misidentifications are completely unforgivable.’
- ‘Removing the challenge period will result in misidentifications and innocent beneficiaries being punished for the crimes of others.’
- ‘Many brown species of frogs are being killed as a result of misidentification, but the good news is that many toads did not survive the winter frosts.’
- ‘This is best illustrated, as he points out, by the misidentification of Hindu religious nationalism (which is on an aggressive course) as fundamentalism.’
- ‘In a few cases, there are innocent misidentifications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.