One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a few cases, there are innocent misidentifications.’
- ‘Removing the challenge period will result in misidentifications and innocent beneficiaries being punished for the crimes of others.’
- ‘Many brown species of frogs are being killed as a result of misidentification, but the good news is that many toads did not survive the winter frosts.’
- ‘But two blatant misidentifications are completely unforgivable.’
- ‘This is best illustrated, as he points out, by the misidentification of Hindu religious nationalism (which is on an aggressive course) as fundamentalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.