One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The solution to the related problems of unemployment, underemployment, and misemployment of the specially challenged will be complex.’
- ‘However, they must first face the problem of underemployment, misemployment or worse the lack of available jobs after graduation.’
- ‘I have suffered more perhaps from the reading of bad books than from all other misemployments of time put together.’
- ‘So, law grads, e-mail us with your stories of unemployment, underemployment, or misemployment and we'll post them so that law students can be fairly warned.’
- ‘In short, it's musically the very kiss of death for a Bach keyboard work, and nothing, no matter how otherwise salutary, can overcome or compensate for its employment (or, rather, misemployment).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.