One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Make a mistake when dealing cards.
- ‘If a player misdeals, the deck passes to the next player, and a Refa is declared.’
- ‘If the cards are misdealt in any way, they must be shuffled, cut and dealt again.’
A hand dealt wrongly.
- ‘In the event of a misdeal, the dealer loses the privilege of dealing and the deal is passed to the left.’
- ‘Any inaccuracies during the deal will void the hand and cause a misdeal.’
- ‘Forgetting to offer the cards to be cut, or any kind of misdeal is a fault.’
- ‘A misdeal does not change the deal, but in such cases the cards must be re-shuffled, re-cut, and re-dealt.’
- ‘The dealer shuffles and must allow the person to the right cut the cards - if the cut is not offered a misdeal can be called.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.