One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The measurements not only highlight the gel-phase miscibility of the two lipid components but also provide information about the relative stability of phosphatidylinositol monophosphate-enriched domains.’
- ‘A practical limiting factor in forming more tightly crosslinked structures is the miscibility between the rose bengal amine and collagen.’
- ‘Due to the low miscibility of water in low dielectric solvents, water and ions are mostly associated with the protein surface, acting as a molecular lubricant.’
- ‘Second, flavonoid molecules typically have poor miscibility with oils and other lipids, severely limiting their ability to pass across the lipid-rich outer membranes of the enterocytes of the small intestine.’
- ‘The presence of two hydroxyl groups permits the formation of hydrogen with water, thereby favoring miscibility with the latter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.