One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A practical limiting factor in forming more tightly crosslinked structures is the miscibility between the rose bengal amine and collagen.’
- ‘Due to the low miscibility of water in low dielectric solvents, water and ions are mostly associated with the protein surface, acting as a molecular lubricant.’
- ‘The presence of two hydroxyl groups permits the formation of hydrogen with water, thereby favoring miscibility with the latter.’
- ‘Second, flavonoid molecules typically have poor miscibility with oils and other lipids, severely limiting their ability to pass across the lipid-rich outer membranes of the enterocytes of the small intestine.’
- ‘The measurements not only highlight the gel-phase miscibility of the two lipid components but also provide information about the relative stability of phosphatidylinositol monophosphate-enriched domains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.