One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A photographer, designer and miscellanist, he divides his time between Highgate and the British Library.’
- ‘Written by a photographer, designer and miscellanist, this book is addictive, enlightening, and endlessly entertaining.’
- ‘One of the first written mentions of curry-style cookery is attributed to Athenaeus, a Greek miscellanist who lived about A.D.200.’
- ‘In addition to his work as a miscellanist he is a professional photographer with a wide range of editorial and commercial clients.’
- ‘But while miscellanists were busy collecting libels that were up to thirty years old, their volumes provide considerably less evidence of contemporary libelling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.