One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mystery play.
- ‘He had festivals at Abydos, and an annual miracle play.’
- ‘Both categories find their place in the musical play for television The flood, with Craft's text drawing on both the Book of Genesis and the medieval English miracle plays.’
- ‘In medieval times, stages of wood and canvas were set up in churches and market squares for the performance of mines and miracle plays.’
- ‘One is a combination of many ideas, as it seeks to represent the northern lights and suggests the parade-like procession of the miracle plays of the Medieval period.’
- ‘It traces the city's performing ambitions from the miracle plays of the 14th century to the 1940s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.