One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mystery play.
- ‘It traces the city's performing ambitions from the miracle plays of the 14th century to the 1940s.’
- ‘In medieval times, stages of wood and canvas were set up in churches and market squares for the performance of mines and miracle plays.’
- ‘He had festivals at Abydos, and an annual miracle play.’
- ‘Both categories find their place in the musical play for television The flood, with Craft's text drawing on both the Book of Genesis and the medieval English miracle plays.’
- ‘One is a combination of many ideas, as it seeks to represent the northern lights and suggests the parade-like procession of the miracle plays of the Medieval period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.