A test consisting of hundreds of true-false questions, used as a diagnostic tool by psychologists.
- ‘To administer MMPIs (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventories) to all prospective recruits, or to understand every individual's personal demons leading to poor decisions is impossible.’
- ‘The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is the most widely used and researched clinical assessment tool used by mental health professionals.’
- ‘The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is one of the most widely used personality assessments with offender populations.’
- ‘In the case studies, pre-employment psychological test evaluations were available to be reviewed including Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventories, psychologist's notes, and extensive background information.’
- ‘The MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory), composed by Hathaway (a psychologist) and McKinley (a physician) is the outcome of decades of research into personality disorders.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.