One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pegmatite dikes are very comparable chemically and mineralogically to the evolved differentiates, exhibiting similar chemical enrichments, albeit to a greater degree.’
- ‘Marquette County is the easternmost Iron Country county and also the oldest, largest, and most mineralogically diverse.’
- ‘Aphyric and plagiophyric pillow basalts are present and are mineralogically and texturally similar to the sheeted dykes.’
- ‘These pegmatites are mineralogically different from the pegmatites of the Pikes Peak Granite in that they contain a more alkaline (sodium- and potassium-enriched) mineral suite.’
- ‘Deposition of texturally immature but mineralogically mature sediment suggests exposure and reworking of shelf material by fluvial processes in response to regression of the marine system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.