One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are built on high plinth with slender minareted towers on each of the Four Corners and can be noticed even from a distance.’
- ‘Before a panorama of the city of Constantinople, a lengthy procession winds its way toward the minareted Fatih Mosque on the left horizon.’
- ‘There are no pinnacled heights, no stratified, minareted walls, no precipiced cirques and glacier-shrouded peaks.’
- ‘It is the top road running from one end of Kas to the other, from the double minareted mosque, down to small pebble beach.’
- ‘Designed by a Persian architect, the twin structures along with a minareted gateway in the middle, lie above basement in an arcade, with secret passages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.