One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female millionaire.
- ‘After living variously during the 1980s in Britain and Holland, in 1990 he married a Swiss millionairess and moved to Switzerland.’
- ‘How come you had an Australian millionairess visiting and you didn't invite me?’
- ‘Can I be greedy and find true love with a millionairess?’
- ‘The Belfast-born self-made millionairess gave generously to charitable causes, including parting with emeralds.’
- ‘The popstar millionairess, who may have appeared to have it all, has been through a rough patch herself.’
- ‘The millionairess is smart enough to know that she has no reason to conceal her attitude, which will hopefully rub off on the campaign that she's partially funding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.