One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among them, we can mention migrainous and hypertensive headaches.’
- ‘Through these outcomes we can observe that the migrainous subjects with no visual afference show a higher pain intensity during the migraine crises comparing to those subjects with no visual handicap.’
- ‘Methods of treating migrainous headaches and their associated symptoms are provided by administering a composition comprising parthenolide or feverfew sublingually to a patient in need thereof.’
- ‘One wonders whether some of the changes in concentration and thinking reported by lupus patients are symptoms of a migrainous process caused by spasm of the arteries of the brain.’
- ‘Others such as acute dissection of the carotid or vertebral artery, subarachnoid haemorrhage, cranial arteritis, and occasionally cerebral tumours may produce migrainous symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.