One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The middle of a session, particularly.
- 1.1 A period of active trading on a securities exchange.‘the Mexico peso regained some lost ground to the U.S. dollar toward midsession Friday’
- ‘But by midsession in New York yesterday, the stock was up 255.3 per cent at $95.94, slightly below intra-day highs.’
- ‘The Nikkei average inched down by midsession on Tuesday as investors took a breather from recent speedy gains.’
- 1.2 A period of instruction.‘both students and instructors can be called away in midsession to cope with emergencies’
- 1.3 A legislative session.
- 1.1 A period of active trading on a securities exchange.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.